Translate my writing into your language!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SICK SICK ME! COUGH!!! & LPS the lovely bones.

sorry readers, It has been a long time I havn't posted anything ^_^
These few days...-_-COUGH I have been COUGH! sick, and COUGH! coughing badly COUGH! Also had a COUGH lot of fun COUGH playing with my friend COUGH Dootsie, Alina, Jessica, Jassleen and maybe Raksha ^_^....COUGH COUGH! CUFF!LOL  My friend Dootsie is so GLAM! I'm COUGH still feeling a COUGH bit sick as COUGH you know I am COUGH coughing.

talk ta ya latar....
plz explore the rest of my blog to find something interesting garentee u that COUGH!!!!

or watch this to keep you busy ^_^ COOOOOOUUUUUUUUGH!!!
these lps the lovelt bones videos are made by my friend Alina dash ^_^ maybe you have seen it on youtube. back for more fun ^_^
the lovely bones trailer
 
 
the lovely bones 1#
 
 
the lovely bones 2#
 
 
the lovely bones 3#
hope you enjoy ^_^ CouGH!

1 comment:

  1. (shy voice) The lps the lovely bones is SO cooool
    and kinda creepy, (hey Dootsie give me DA POPCORN!!)
    sorry teehee ^_^

    ReplyDelete