Translate my writing into your language!

Friday, August 1, 2014

BEST CROSS COUNTRY RUN, SCHOOL DAY, EVER!!!! ^O^

We just had School cross country today and it was AWESOME

WAY BETTER THAN I EXPECTED

('-' even though my group didn't win)
 BUT IT WAS AWESOMELY WORTH IT !!!!!

(^o^ see what I'm doing here my title name has the word 'awesome' and it IS awesome :D .... '-')
anyways,

my group colour was RED....name: MOUNTAINS

ME: GOOOO MOUNTAINS!!!! XD (screaming my heart out and yet we come last -_-)
BUT AGAIN IT WAS TOTES WORTH IT!

IT WAS JUST SO AWESOMELY MEGA, FUN!!!!!

me with red face paint, red ribbon ring on my middle finger=(LOL show that finger off to enemies )
and red ribbon neck accessorie, TOTES me ^o^

I mean I can't explain this but it was just AWESOMELY FUN especially after it XD.... you don't wanna KNOW XD  !!!!!!
or do you '-' .............

I am in love with the red ribbon....ahhhh such memories......

HOORAY FOR AWESOMELY, AWESOME, AMAZING CROSS COUNTRY
(this was a post for a reminder for future of what an AWESOME day it was :D come on say the word awesome AWESOME! 1st August 2014 ^_^)


1 comment:

  1. Hehe cool! We had cross country at our school too. It was pretty good. Came in rank 50's or 60's out of about 100 girls.... yeah but it was fun tbh :)

    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete