Translate my writing into your language!

Friday, October 2, 2015

Single Series 3 Shopkins blind bag :P XD

YO ^_^
bought my usual monthly magazine and got a shopkin!? 
yeah -_- i know they're for "KIDS" 

But... XD i like to use them as cute pencil toppers because they have holes for it XD lol!
Literally all my pencils and topped with these cute figures XD
and yeah I got a series 3 one XD hahahhaha (don't laugh don't judge XD) 

I have taken these photos to reveal my opening ;) ;) 

YO SEE wait know if you see a little fairy figure that's my sister's not a shopkin XD 

This is a close up of the interesting blind bag itself, it usually comes in blind 'baskets' 

cut cut cut cut :p 


It came with 1 shopping list, a bag, and A SHOPKIN ITS PURPLE OMG 



Here I'm showing where it is in the shopping list, its a rare!! and purple :3 and CUTE 


This shoe is about 2cm high and 2.5cm wide ;) just to let ya know YOU SEE THE CUTE FACE XD


WELP hope ya liked this random single blind bag opening.

I was just excited to get my first SERIES 3 shopkin :3 ^_^ 

HAVE A GREAT DAY or night BUT YEAH 

STAY POSITIVE GUYS or girls and yeah what ever or not i don't know hahahaha 
I'm so random 




all pics taken by ME wait hey why you reading me ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHY XD



No comments:

Post a Comment