Translate my writing into your language!

Sunday, December 27, 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 
Hope you enjoy your holidays as I am relieved to be relaxed ^_^ 


Here are a few things I have received and am thankful for:


From my Aunty: Book of scrapbooking paper and bonus stickers <3 



         

    In this picture there are pearl stickers, white gem stickers,  3 glitter tapes, a pretty metal framed 
stickers and som transparent colour changing bows :D 
          This  bulk of items were chosen myself as I was given Shopping money for christmas :D 


This photo is just a close up of one of the items in the photo above ^_^ 

I have also chosen a set of copic markers online due to arrive in a few months :p 


HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS 
AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR :D 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment