Translate my writing into your language!

Monday, February 8, 2016

Crafts supplies and Stationary Haul :D

HEYO

School started recently, well 1 week or so ago :)

Like WHO DOESN'T LIKE CUTE STATIONARY? And picked up some craft supplies as I go XD

In this photo there're, my cute crystal pens, pretty cat sticky notes, macaroon ear phones, PAPERCLIPS with colours, purple, lavender, gold and peach, along with matching pencils, I showed how to DIY them in this post: craft marathon there's also gluesticks, also DIY them in that post 

AND THAT REALLY CUTE MINI STATIONARY STYLO PACK!



THIS IS THE SUPER CUTE STYLO STATIONARY PACK. MINI EVERYTHING. 

(hopefully in a future post I'll show how I DIY them as in make them look pretty ^_^)


Yes they all work even the tiny stapler, I got it from my local "The Warehouse" store :)

OMG I AM OBSESSED WITH THOSE CUTE CRYSTAL FILLED PENS! 

Now my craft haul :D
(yes they still have its price tags :3) they were ridiculously cheap :D 

THOSE PRETTY PENS AGAIN, okay the thing is I got them for 97cents for 2 pens (but no crystals, I fill it up with my own) and original price was $12!!! o-o Also got cute antique, vintaged looking sticky notes which I feel I can make many uses for (I'll upload a future post showing it :D) and a small pack of jump rings and clasps from the dollar store :) Which I could use to make bottle charms.



Went out recently AND FOUND MORE COOL STUFF

Very cute embellished stickers for $1.98 and MORE CRYSTALS PENS this time it had all its parts INCLUDING CRYSTALS FOR ONLY $1.98!!!! you just need to glue all the part together and BAM $12 PENS ALL NEW. I don't get how they get broken in store :/ XD (maybe I'll make a post on how I repair them :D



I feel SO HAPPY WITH MY HAUL makes an even awesome world with cute stationary :) well, to enjoy school more that is XD as everyone knows, some classes get a bit boring, just a bit ;)

I'll probably be only uploading at the end of each week as I'm SWIMMING IN MY HOMEWORK from school! Also lots of Art projects :) 

ENJOY LIFE while you can :D

BAII

No comments:

Post a Comment