Translate my writing into your language!

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Washi tape madness

HEYO 

Just wanted to share a haul of washi tape I've gotten from online, AND on sale in stores XD 

filled with a variety of colours and designs :D 



Here's a link to a post I made, where I used washi tape in my crafts to DIY my stationary :D

Random idea section: 
you can use washi tape to decor: 
ur dresser
draws
keyboard
glasses/sunglasses
books
phone/ phone case
tags
labels
frame for photos 
scrapbooking decor 
laptop (case)
stationary(gets ideas from once of my posts ;) 
wallet 
bag
mugs, cups
clocks
hairbrush

almost anything that you can think of that can be decorated with washi tape :) 

Those were just a heads up for some ideas, for those obsessed with washi tape and has lots like me ;) 

BAIYO AND HAVE GOOD DAY :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment