Translate my writing into your language!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

last night's art exhibition and a video I made:

hey ^_^ last night I just went to " AUCKLAND MIDDLE SCHOOL'S ART ASSOCIATION The Art Exhibition - Years 7 & 8 2013........."  ^_^ teehee and my art work was there.....my family was so proud ....  :)

this was my painting:

 
is it..(snif) BEAUTIFUL ........'_' u can kinda see my name and school in the right hand down corner.....lols remember to rate this painting out of ten by leaving a comment below ^_^
 
and I also have been doing alot of crafting and making clothes for Dootsie and Coco u know ^_^ ......
and I made this short video......
 
is it cute? Its hello kitty lego and the stage, well I made it by following a 'my froggy stuff' tutorial .
 
wanna see how small that stage and hk lego was? well here's a photo being compared to Coco?
I know it was TINY! BTW do u like Coco's outfit? ^_^ I made it (whisper: I made it from....a....baby outfit ^_^) as long as u like it and remember to comment below to rate this pic out of ten ^_^ cheers...... like school? hate school? love school? got a prob with school work or friendship?
ASK ME BY LEAVING A COMMENT ABOUT it or leave me your email so and YOU will get to talk to ME (about it or talk for fun )  +  I am....also= the owner of Dootsie and Coco ^_^.....feel free to ask me any question and I'll answer u ^_^.....
 

1 comment: