Translate my writing into your language!

Friday, October 4, 2013

The School Holidays (busy busy long time no post)

hey yall! SKOOL HOLIDAYS! YAY and not yay....
you should visit "Dootsie's life" there is a new, cute funny update, maybe not that funny but CUTE!

I'm just crafting....following my froggy stuff and watching her latest vids....GUESS WHAT IT 'was' my B-DAY! but its past.......in september, late september....... never mind about that I did have a REALLY good time though...

WANT ENTERTAINMENT????? well here is something for U (sorry that is something to do with crafting but its REALLY cool)

and..................
and here is a pic of Dootsie in paris (it hasn't been viewed on her blog yet ^_^ teehee
 
this one is a funny one ^o^ the doggy is sitting (actually farting) ON DOOTSIE!! HAHA HA HA HA HA! something coming your way soon.........
 
 
OH HA HA HA HA catch ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment