Translate my writing into your language!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

SO HAPPY ! ^0^

HAPPY DANCE!!! (........................dance..........................dance.....................dance.....................)
OH YAEH WONDERING WHY HAPPY? I HAVE DA MOST EXCELLENCES IN MY CLASS!
AND CAN U GUESS HOW MANY I HAVE IN TOTAL THIS YEAR! 18!!!!! ^_^ puff puff puf.....ooooI need to calm down....also happy for long weekened because on monday TEACHER ONLY DAY! I have been doing alot of crafting lately with 'my froggy stuff' videos. I made a request for the ice skating rink with ice skates and guess what SHE MADE IT SO HAPPY she read my request for crafts hope she reads my other ones too.

wanna see the videos? here they are btw I'M SO TOTES GONA MAKE IT!

Ice skating rink
 
ice skates:
 
enjoy watching? please comment below and tell me which was your fave ^_^
 
Right now my craft project is complete making Lagoona blue's hydration station, plan out a bedroom makover for Dootsie and Coco's (as said on her blog) and lastly make car seats for them... ^_^ BOWLING! SO EXCITED will tell u about it after event..... ^_^
 
thank you for reading everything ^_^ OR U DIDN"T! -_-
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment