Translate my writing into your language!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HELLOO THERE

HELLO TO EVRYONE OUT THERE!!!!
sorry its been a long time, no post, u know skool stuff, and ENJOYING MY HO-LI-DAAAAY!
YES ITS THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!!

u guys know what zelfs r? huh?
well here's somethin to cheer ur christmas spirit from.... DA ZELFS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE4sLapJ9RM

here is the link ^_^

and......this video.....these zelfs r just SO ADORBS!!!


 and this.........



I hav been collecting zelfs lately ^_^  I have medium sized ones and mini zelfs.

so far my holiday is, playing the piano, painting, youtube watching, hanging out with my friends and getting fresh air, I almost forgot I had a blog to wright lol. 

This is the photo that Im painting, soooo yeah I will show u the finish product 'when' Im finished......




and.....

it would be cool since its 2014! I thought I would like to u know change my profile pic refresh everything and change the design of my blog u know? and u get to vote which profile pic for me to hav ^_^ 50-60% of ur vote will count '_' or more... so here r ur selections just comment below and tell me ^_^


pic 1



pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

                                                        lastly pic 5 I created this photo myself to look like me ^_^

this is just for fun to vote wanna hear my vote? THEN COMMENT BELOW AND CHECK MINE OUT ^_^ lol plz?

WOULD U LIKE A CHANCE TO TALK TO ME? ON GMAIL? JUST US? TALK FOR FUN?
COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME THE BEST REASON FOR U TO HAV A CHAT WITH ME! I WILL REPORT SOON FOR WHEN WE R GONNA CHAT AND WHO 
just remember to put ur gmail name below ur comment so if u win I will add u to my circle 
^_^

u read what I said above? ^_^ ITS A COOL OPPORTUNITY RGHT? FOR U to talk to me "DA BLOGGER" 

so be sure to get commenting ^_^
  
here is just a my froggy stuff craft video to end my post ^_^ see ya on my nxt post

and this is a FABULOUS dress tutorial
u will be AMAZED! 

         




2 comments:

  1. my fav profile pic personally, I think pic 3 and pic 5....so hard to choose between those 2 they both r cool and look a lot like me but cartoon version only u could maybe vote between these 2....pic 3 & 5
    ^_^ thx for reading this comment and commenting (IF U DID HMMM? ^o^ lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U know what I think Im just gonna go with the last one ^_^

      Delete