Translate my writing into your language!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Holiday Camp

camp..........the sea view.............in New Zealand........
SO MUCH FUNNNNN......



what can u c in the c, c c?  get it?



flowers!


view from my cabin


OMG this little dog is ADORABLE


here is a vid of the little dog begging for food SO CUTE



my roommate made this cookie SO DELISOUS and she's ONLY 7 nearly 8....


more sea views..... SO much fun swimming and playing in the water and stuff



.................


LOOK AT MY FEET SQUISHED INTO THE SAND



more pics........



MY FEET AGAIN lol.......

"so close, yet so far.....only one touch".....I made that up because the water only touched and left me 


MOUTAINS........


here r some games that I played at camp with my roommate named Elora and these 2 other boys (boys did not sleep with us)  We played pool and this NZ game "The amazing Moa Hunt" u hav to like name New Zealand places. 


We also played....ummm Im not sure whats its called something light....
like u hav to play it at night like the person thats in and only that 1 person has a torch everyone else hides in the dark and u know how it goes?.....they r supposed to find u....and stuff if u know what this game is called plz comment below and tell me THX

so yeah thats it i guess..... remember to vote for my new Profile pic

If u liked this post or my blog plz share it with ur friends....^_^
Would u like to do a youtube contribution with me? Then keep visiting my blog to know more or comment below and tell me Why u would like to thx.....
tata

2 comments: