Translate my writing into your language!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Science Orbeez Experiment

Sooooo Yesterday I had a bit of fun with my Orbeeze...sooo ya I did a fun experiment on it.

what i did was to drop an orbeez from upstairs to down. When I drop it..... ?what will happen?
So I chose to drop a yellow orbeez and a blue one.

(to let u know both orbeez had a little crack)

DA YELLOW ORBEEZE............ (sound of something falling) BOOM the yellow orbeez has been dropped......-_- sadly ^_ ^ actually its not what u think...hers's the photo of the RESULT of the yellow obeeze being dropped.............

another view......


After this fall :(.......^_^ surprisingly after this big crack as u see above, after some exact performance of trying to put it back together....IT WAS CONPLETE AGAIN OMG

here is the photo of it replaced back together:

closer view....(sorry that is kinda blurry) U can like see the cracks inside...


Well that was something pretty cool now a second time.....I decided to drop the blue orbeez 2 times...... and see what the result will be...... 

DA 1ST ROUND OF DROPPING THE BLUE ORBEEZ............ ^o^ OMG THE 1st ROUND OF DROPPING THE BLUE ORBBEZ WAS ALMOST MAGICAL......
as it reached the 1st floor it did not crack open like the yellow one it bounced once I think and the 2nd time a mini bounce.

DA 2ND TIME OF DROPPING THE BLUE ORBEEZ.......
@O@ OMG IT LIKE EXPLODED.......

here r the several images I took because the explosion was just SO big:

can u spot the orbeez pieces?
 



how many orbeez pieces r in this Picture?

and this one.....


 The blue orbeez was like impossible to but back together......

Here is a picture of the 2 orbeez i dropped in small containers:

as you know the when the yellow orbeez fell it splattered into only 4 parts on its 1st go
but when the blue orbeez was dropped its 1st, it just made a bigger crack and bounced.
Then on its second go it splattered into 19 PIECES!!! WOW (-_- & yes I counted every piece why?)

So here's a closer look of the blue orbeez in pieces:

'_' I know its blurry stop complaining,

So this is a strange thing thats happened?
Feel free to comment below and share ur thought about this experiment and why u think it happened that way?........(just to let u know I think, "think" the blue orbeez had a bigger crack then the yellow b4 I dropped it.....which makes things weird '_-? )

Oh well thx for visiting this post and hope u enjoyed ^_^
remember to comment ^_^

....O....o...........o.......O........o...O......O...o.............O....o...0
my obeeze data 

(lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment