Translate my writing into your language!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SHOUTOUTS

Hello to everyone out there today I will be giving out SHOUTOUTS ^0^
If u want a shout out just comment below

Shout outs to

Alina dash...... HI ^_^ Alina I hope ur reading this

Lynn Han....... HEY LYNN

Anjali Sharma...OMG HI ANJALI I hope ur viewing this ^_^

Saniya (last name don't know how to spell) HI u might be seeing this a bit later...

Raksha chand...Hey raksha I wonder when ur gonna see this

Dootsie and Coco... hey guys keep up with your blog ^_^

and lastly.........I don't really know who this person is (because all of the names above r my friends)

A big SHOUT OUT to Alexia.....I want to thank you for visiting my blog and my other one "Dootsie's Life" and leaving comments....I would Love to talk to you maybe If u hav gmail. Feel free to add me ^_^....

If U are one of those people above That I gave a shout out to be sure to leave a comment down below that u saw it ^_^
If you would like a shout out all u hav to do a is leave a comment Its that easy.... I repeat ur shout out if u comment a lot so yeah Thx for visiting my blog....

(cartoon version of me) well I think it kinda looks like me I created this picture myself

5 comments:

  1. OMG U ACTUALLY GAME ME A SHOUT OUT!!!! IM SOOOOOOO FLATTERED YOU R MY ROLE MODEL BLOGGER I CANT BELIEVE U GAVE ME A SHOUT OUT I LOVE U AND UR BLOG ALOT! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw im tots adding u on Gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.. this is maggie .... yeah hi...

    ReplyDelete