Translate my writing into your language!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Treating my Mlp equestria Rarity Doll

Sooo I thought.....hmmm its the holidays bored what to do so I thought...my dolls I thought I'd give my Rarity doll a fresh new make over for fun u know she needed some TLC

here is the process

Sooo I plaited my dolls hair that were at the back and Curled a piece of the hair at the front.... and I know I gave her some "thing" for her eyes ^_^ btw The robe she's wearing there, Yeah I made it for her ^_^ is it Pro looking? If u want to know how I made it check the comments below


So I left her like that over night (u can choose to dunk her hair into hot  water if u want it to be permanent) 
So now she needs some make up and a new outfit....
comment below and tell me what Rarity is holding in this pic below:



BOOM I un did her hair and WOW is so curly, then gave her a bit of shine on her cutie mark and eyes (with glitter nail polish) and yeah ......put on a new outfit and WALA ^_^


^_^ eee Time for Photo shoots


side view 


OOOOOOO lying on the bed......


Sooo what u think ^_^ plz comment and tell me which one is ur fave pic ^_^

Thanks for viewing this post remember to comment as said above and here, If u liked this doll little treatment thingy ummm just comment below and tell me ^_^ 
thank u...


5 comments:

  1. Let me hear it '_' I know u want to
    If u want to know how I made Rarity's Robe then keep reading and leave a comment: I followed a tutorial by "my froggy stuff" here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL1E6CnWwCg
    thanks for reading ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE YOUR BLOG SOOOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this kinda of hairstyle!!!!
    i don't need to go to barber shop anymore, just go to xixi's. lol

    ReplyDelete