Translate my writing into your language!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL

Back to school '_' .....

the holiday just ran so fast that its NOT the holidays anymore..but Im also glad school is here at the same time ^_^ I got to see my friends again and the good thing is everyone in my class last year is STILL the same (except for 4 new students) COOL YER YAY which is like DUH really good and teensy bit bad, overall THUMBS UP.

soo there is this new girl in this class that I REALLY REALLY wanna be friends with :( but sadly a girl is hogging her all for herself, like every time when me and my friend talk, that new girl would be interested and joins in but GA she gets pulled away by "Some"body. My friend and I like REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY....really (puff puff) wanna  be her friend BADLY but we don't get a chance because every time we get a few second chance to chat BOOM another girl just can't stand it and takes her away all for her self I mean WA DA FA (sry '_')

now, my 2014 resolution would be to study harder as in concentrate and get better grades and try get my self involved with more actives and events happening in school, also I really want to be a school (whanua) council.  At the moment I just send a cover letter for road patrol, doing so many things around the school can get me high marks and a step closer to TOP SCHOLAR award OH YEAH which means I have to work extra hard, I'm thinking of having my friends over to study and stuff. Which means, me working for this and that...not much time to blog though hope u people (fans) don't mind :) but school just started and Im like planning sooooooo many things for me to be top in class (smartest) This ends my post....

plz comment down below about ur goal at school (2014 resolution "school") would be, or anything about friends and stuff...feel free to ^_^

I also REALLY want the series 2 selfs (if you've heard...)

and its a wrap so ZOOT BAI  o^_^o

No comments:

Post a Comment