Translate my writing into your language!

Friday, February 21, 2014

ZELF TASTIC (Series 1 & 2 zelfs)

I found these Facebook (not mine) I found these photos pretty cool so I thought that I would like to share them :) enjoy 

I NEED MISS CLOVER SHE IS HIDING FROM ME!!!!!





 buttershy is just  chilling on the flowers haha lol


 PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME SOOOO JEALOUS I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HER


I need to discover my lost mini lunnane :(



(sobs) D: WHY do other people have her BUT NOT ME WA HA A
lol I hope I find her soon though


look at that elfa being elfa just hanging in the garden 




DUM DUM DUUUUM Lil'D on the loose.....-_- 



'_' I don't even wanna mention it SHE'S SOOOOO PRETTY!


oh look at that :) Angela la just standing on a xmas tree n her B-day :)


now look at this



OMG R U SERIOUS!? SERIES 2 ANOTHER SUPER PRETTY RARE ONE -_- I need this like SOOO badly I mean SERIOUSLY Why DO U MAKE THEM SO RARE AND HARD TO GET!!! 

-_- look at this frog face gah cut and horrid at the same time haha lol


ooooo pegasue looks pretty

now this is even better ^_^


........'-'




OOOO A BIO of the series 2 zelfs for u to read ^_^

can't read it just click on it -_-

hope u enjoyed these zelf pics plz comment down bellow and tell me which one was ur fav :)

visit my blogady nxt time hehe ^o^

1 comment:

  1. OMG those little knives and forks are sooooo lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete