Translate my writing into your language!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sweets heart cupcakes ^_^

CUPCAKES = SWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet lol

take a look at the cupcakes I made ^_^

THESE ARE THE CUPCAKES
r they real?
or not? HUH
.......................................
OF COURSE THERE NOT lol do they look real though?
plz comment down bellow and tell me :)




I positioned my squinkies  by the cupcakes I made...



guess what they are smaller then squinkies and I crafted them hehe 



AREN'T they cute? :) 





oooooohhhh <3 look at that they each chose a mini cupcake to enjoy in the sweets shop
can u guess all the flavour or what kind of image or thing each cupcake is inspired by? 
comment bellow and tell me, also tell me which one is ur fave :)

hope u enjoyed admiring those pics ^_^
do they look real? hehe 
thanks hope ur day is filled with sweetness :)






No comments:

Post a Comment