Translate my writing into your language!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

WON TON LUNCH ^_^

I had yummy won ton and soup for lunch today after a hard work of art class :)

here are the pictures:



SO YUMMY LOOKING 



btw I helped make the won tons hehe :) some in the pot u see are made from me ^o^



It was SO delicious so I just HAD to take pics of them hehe
these are the won tons that were in my bowl 

am I teasing u hehe

the soup was hot, sour, pinch of salty,
with tomatoes, seaweed and greens.
along with steamy soft, mouth watery won tons 
inside were, carrots, green veges and some meat
such a delicious lunch 
YUM

hehe are u hungry now?

Next i really want to taste some other "yummy" food,
like maybe pavalova?
hmmmmmm 
plz comment down below if u like won tons or not. also comment down below if u are hungry or teased by ME hehe :D


No comments:

Post a Comment