Translate my writing into your language!

Friday, July 5, 2013

For those who love to read 。◕ ‿ ◕。

Here is a poem about Icebergs:

Icebergs:

                                             I felt cold and sad, just like an Ice berg (╯◕_◕)╯
floating lonesomely i n the middle of the ocean.
My inside felt freezing...standing in the wind,
If I was an iceberg right now I would swim freely to a warmer ocean
filling myself with happiness,
in that way all my freezing sadness
and snow white loneliness will melt away!
I secretly, slowly swayed myself, swinging with the wind.
The wind, my friend was gliding me along the ocean currents,
I would ride on it like a surf board playing in tune with my dear friend.

As I bounced against the waves I felt better about myself,
as I have become a melting block in the salty sea
feeling like a Ferris wheel turning and spinning with the wild wind.
Suddenly, crack by crack, bit by bit,
I felt myself melting into the water as my happy thoughts carried on.
I...the ice burg, felt happier as the sunny, sweet sun shine showered on me.
My inside started flying free with fun and fortunate.

I am water now, flowing in the sea,
my frown started to flip up side down into a cheerful smile.
I am no longer feeling like a trapped mountain of ice now, I
am now feeling jubilant like a jumping bean
as I skipped back to my new home, with delight!
My new form is water and I am fluid
and serve as a home to my new friend, the ocar! 
 ( ̄。 ̄)...(º_º)...
 


1 comment:

  1. Icebergs ay? sounds interesting. Wow! What a good poem! I rate 10/10!

    ReplyDelete