Translate my writing into your language!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

This Week and how to make a tummy stuffer.

Hi blog readers  ≖‿≖   look at me= STRONG! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
(If I was to look into my future, I would keep this blog going FOREVER)......back to me ^_^
It's been a while I haven't posted anything....It was because I was sick...I mean seriously it's winter! How can you keep yourself away from the cold! Every ones getting sick these days... BTW have you answered my survey on the side? If you haven't plz do! I'm a fan of craft and art in winter seasons mostly...hey guys, you know the new (Ugly and cool) toy 'tummy stuffers' ? Yeah instead of me buying one (one ugly eating thing), I made my own tummy stuffer ^_^ and it's not an animal...It is a chocolate with ice cream eating monster ^o^ ! I just made it 2day. I also made a soft toy panda and it's quite big and cute. BTW...I HAVE 8 EXCELLENTS NOW!!!! SO HAPPYಥ⌣ಥ! (excellent is the highest grade just to let you know ^_^) I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!
BTW I don't know why but I'm starting to like Lps (littlest pet shop). I've been mostly, Reeeely weeely HA-ppy this week because of alot of high grades in my assignments ^o^ hope you are feeling happy....or maybe not '_'....hope you have visited "Dootsie's Life".......see ya in another post(▰˘◡˘▰)


Want to know how to make your own tummy stuffer instead of buying one?

Well here is what you need:
*Scissors
*marker
*needle and thread or hot glue gun (Hot glue gun would be much quicker and easier) or a sewing machine
*Some decorations to decorate your tummy stuffer
*googly eyes
*2 pieces of Fabric

Method:
1) 1st cut the shape or animal that you want on your fabric or make a template on paper then put it on
your fabric to trace a nice shape on the fabric.

2)
    *SEWING:
 If you want to sew your tummy stuffer then 1stly thread your needle and tie a knot, start threading around your shape, You can sew any wasy you want. If you want to turn it inside out to make it look neat than leave a gap and not sew (make sure the gap is about the size of your hand).

*SEWING MACHINE:
If you are using a sewing machine than start sewing I guess? But remember to sew on the edge. If you don't know how to use a sewing machine then ask an adult for help of just use another method.

*HOT GLUE GUN:
Just sart hot gluing it around the edge, and there is no need to turn it inside out as it will be too hard. You might want help from an adult if you need to as it will be quite dangerous to get burnt. leave it to dry for a while.

3) Start decorating now as you can use any method shone above. I hot glue guned my decorations. You can also stick on some googly eyes now. Make sure you leave it to dry for a while.

4) Use your scissors and start creating a big mouth for your tummy stuffer as the mouth will be used to put your things in.

5) Now sart suffing your Tummy Stuffers! (through the mouth of course)

I'll have a pic of my tummy stuffer soon (The one that I made)

Thank you for reading and plz comment below and tell me if you are going to make a tummy stuffer or not...OR you could tell me what you are going to do for the school holi days^_^.....I BEG YOU TO COMMENT MAN!  ლ(╹◡╹ლ)









1 comment: