Translate my writing into your language!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

✿School holiday, fun holiday, AWEsome holi-da ⊙‿⊙

It's the 5th day of the school holidays, can't wait for this friday because I'm inviting 2 friends to my house. (I wonder what we could do '_' ?) never mind I'll think of something silly or fun or cool...or maybe even boring LOL? I have been crazy on the game moshi monsters lately because I just became a moshi member and it won't last very long, it's because it's only a 7 day membership from a moshi magazine. I have 24 moshlings and I have 3 rooms! I even caught a few rare and ulture rare moshlings:AAA-mazing...I even changed the look of my monster from old colours to NEW NEON!
Do you play moshi monsters? If you do comment below and tell me and also tell me your monsters name. Want to know mine? then go to one of my headings: "moshi monster:pooky" and you will find it there, somewhere. About me going crazy lately about da game moshi etc...Yeah I'm also somehow interested in LPS (short for you know? littlest pet shop). So I bought a bunch, about 16 LPS. now I have altogether 24 because when I was younger I got 8 LPS for fun. I have this friend of mine (that's coming to my house this fri) has hundreds of LPS I bet she has nearly 800 or maybe she HAS! SO COOL MAN to have THAT MUCH LPS! she started collecting when she was 5!? maybe she is reading this right now '_'.... BTW have you guys visited my stuffed toy's blog "Dootsie's Life" ?
It's pretty interesting and maybe funny? or maybe stupid v_v (sniff: sad) On Dootsie's blog she is holding a competition....about making up her last name. Because she doesn't have ...YET!
......................................................1 hour later.................................................................................
........................................................1/2 hour later..............................................................................✿

hello guys...just came back from my Aunty's house. It was fun hanging out with my boy cousin,
which is like about 10 years older then me'_' I know :WOW....I was playing poke'mon with him then his friends came....'_'... lets move subject ^ . ^  (YAAAAAWWWWWN) sorry I feel very sleepy -_-
.................................................1/2 hour later..sorry I keep leaving, I just had a nice hot bowl of Chinese noodles ^o^~~~~~burp....ahh feels SO GOOD. Am I boring you? hope not....bye (going to watch a Chinese episode...teehee)
thank you for reading everything...(hope u did '_') ⊙‿⊙✿

No comments:

Post a Comment