Translate my writing into your language!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Video's shooted from me ^_^ ♥

Here are two video's that I shot of my LPS ice-skating during the holidays ^_^♥

1# for the 1st video it is my swan lps ice-skating like a professional.
2# for the 2nd video a peacock tries to copy what the swan did but...'_' instead she is a disaster.

Swan's name: Odette
Peacock's name: Giselle

video number 1#

This is a video of Odette practising ice-skating for her big performence.

 
 
 
 
video number 2#
 
This is a video of Giselle trying to copy what Odette did but she is a disaster & it's really funny XD
 
 
thank you for watching my videos. When you comment please vote for the one you really like c:
Please Keep an eye out one my blog for part 2 of these ice-skating. In part 2 Giselle will skate better as Odette teaches her how to. Hope you had fun laughing ^o^


 

4 comments:

  1. hi Chenxi (my owner)
    I'm SO enjoying my time in Paris...thank you for letting me do this^o^ Miss You...
    like da cat eating chippy thingy background of yours=CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love your lps skating thingy video that you made SO LOL FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the background is very nice and cute like dootsie said and the videos well they are good. my fav is the 2nd one it is pretty funny how she falls and the 1st one well why did she fall in the end??? btw you know how u have the page viewers at the bottom, viewers is spelt wrong. you wrote veiwers instead of viewers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Jess
      hey for da 1st video, about da falling thing...everyone WILL make mistakes= prob? LOL glad u liked my video's though ^_^

      Delete