Translate my writing into your language!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Videos for you to watch ^_^

I am in bored town now, because I don't know what to blog about so I decided  to show you this video, The girl that's showing back to you most of the time is ME! how embarrassing^_^ I was involved in this art program and we were each painting a piece of a BIG painting. I was painting a Kiwi's bottom and 1/2 of a plant LOL (kiwi bottom ^o^)
                                                                     Hope you enjoy it ^_^








 This second video is VERY SAD. tell me how sad u would rate it out of 10.
10 is the saddest and 1 is happiest.


 I'll add more to this post soon. sorry
BTW can you comment and tell me how much you would rate my blog out of 10.
You CAN comment now as I fixed up a few things so anyone is FREE to comment! Make sure you include your name. If you comment on my blog 10 times you will get to see a secret post ^_^.

thank you for reading and watching ^o^

1 comment:

  1. The 1st one well your bum keeps sticking out and the second one is so sad!

    1st vid: 8 and a half/10
    2nd vid: 9/10

    ReplyDelete