Translate my writing into your language!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Hello everyone! My sad feelings '_'

hi...'_' i am at home right now, typing, type type type type. sooo...I am trying to think of something to post/wright right now, but; nothing '_'. you know, sometimes it is just SO annoying when someone calls you names or bully's you! Someone just did that to me today :( Guess what I said to them when they called me names because of my height? I said SHUT UP! They were just sooo mean. I wish to never see them again. (BTW they were boys). Seriously, I'm thinking....why do people like to mock people's height? Just because I'm short doesn't mean I am dum or doesn't belong in my age group or something '_'.  I actually am quite smart (and cheeky teehee ^_^). I wish people won't call me short or cute, It just makes me feel, sad and annoyed and...and just Grrrrr! I feel left out sometimes. Also it is super annoying when other 'tall people' compare their height with me and saying 'OMG I am way taller then that little girl! Look where she is up to on me' and 'what year are you? are you sure?'
Wish I was tall..  :'(

                                      ()     ()~~     ^----^
                                       ____          (  ' o ')
                                                            u  u
                                     

4 comments:

  1. Awww Xixi remember wat I told u bout the boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR... SAD.. I feel sad when you leave me in ur bag ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ngaww chenxi:c
    Fineee, I won't call you cute from now on~

    ReplyDelete