Translate my writing into your language!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

the show: 'Disney on Ice'

I-hay <===(I-hay means hi) So fast how time passes...Sunday, Sundae (and finally(true)) Sunny day!
Today my Aunty took my sis and I to the show 'Disney on Ice'.The show (on ice) WAS AWESOME! Obviously there were the 6 princess but there were 8 instead because they included Rapunzel and Tiana<=(from princess and the frog). My fav story in the show that they performed would have to be...hmmm..sleeping beauty(Aurora), Ariel and Aladdin. HEY. guess what? the ones I like all started with 'A', Wait, actually I kinda liked Cinderella and Rapunzel too. (wow, that's alot that I like). Cinderella and Repunzel just had such beautiful dancing on ice along with lovely music. Aurora/sleeping beauty was wicked! when the dragon and the prince had a fight, the dragon ACTUALLY spitted out real fire on the ICE near the prince! So cool<--(get it cool?) The fire ended up turning into water straight away. The story Ariel was really long and sploshing fun to watch. When they were under water, bubbles from the top of the ceiling (with the lights and strings) sudenly blowed them out like magic! Lastly Aladdin, such a story it was...that part was kinda long too.
Aladdin was also the 1st story we watched. It was just interesting, especially when the genie magically came out of the lamp (which it really didn't come out of it for real). Tinker bell came between each different princess story when it changed. Here are some (rough) pic's of the Disney on Ice: (not mine just a rough image for you to see)
source

source



source

source
 
After the show, Aunty, sis and I had Mcdonalds for lunch. My sunday saying from the top of this top has come true. I ate a sundae and today was a sunny day (plus today is sunday). ^_^ hope you enjoyed reading. OVER and OUT (remember to click source if you want to see more) ^o^ bye
BTW I am wearing one of my new clothes as I sad in my other post. This one I'm wearing right is like an autumn coat. It is rosey red kinda looks like a dress too, has a ribbin strip to tie a bow at the back plus it has unique looking buttons lining down. That's it for this post...SEE YA

4 comments: