Translate my writing into your language!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Happiest Day! ^o^ 1/6/13

OMG yesterday my Grandma came back from China and brought my siblings and I lots of cool clothes (that my mum bought in a clothes shop from china, on the internet). I am wearing one of them right now, feeling very HAPPY! It is a purple winter coat/jacket and has very cute decorations on it, there are 2 white pom-poms hanging down from my hat, also there are white heart patterns following down both sides of my zip. One last thing, the hat on my jacket has fluffy white fur with a pretty purple flower, (actually it's not the 'one last thing ', there is more) the rest of my coat has nearly invisible like, purple flower patterns; CUTE! loving it. My other ones are mini cute skirts and a red 1/2 dress, 1/2 coat, SOO beautiful MAN! BTW, I just has chinese noodles with dumplings for lunch.
My life is feeling very lucky and exciting right now ^o^ ! ....................(sorry, just talking with my old BF on the phone, which is Saniya) I really wish to see my old BF again. Anyways...are you enjoying my blog soo far? hope so -_- .   I feel  kinda stupid and wierd at the moment because I keep forgetting things (not forgetting just...e.g forgot where I put my gloves and drink bottle when I put them on the piano few minutes ago. -_- ) ; but I am still feeling rocking and filled with joy like this cat here:
Is this cat cute? I think it is adorable!
if you want to see which web it is from, click
'source'.
I would call the cat 'the fluff ball cotton candy'
teehee..^_^..
Over and out!








                                 source

1 comment: