Translate my writing into your language!

Friday, May 31, 2013

MY picture and school

At School:
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm1234567890~!@#$%^&*()_+=-`[]\;',./{}|:"<>?
LOL hahaha! XD <---you know what that means right?
I am at class right now (which is a blogging class/DEEP)....typing bored as usual;  Right now the weather in my city is BAD! Because it is turning into winter (or it is already ^_^) The weather has been, crying on us (which means raining hard) and it also has been very windy...(Hail a bit)

After school (at home)
BTW...here is a pic of my finger at science class; teehee
Is it  CUTE?
I wrapped it up with the material I finished using in my science experiment; around my finger and drawed a happy face on my little finger haha LOL +MEGA  CUTE!^_^
I even made a (finger) happy boogey/dance and a crazy one.
Can you see a pink pencilcase, a red book and a tiny pink bag (the pink bag is on the right hand corner, under my book and beside my finger)WAIT, OMG I can see my handmade Hello Kitty toy on the top left hand corner beside my pencilcase and...hey, on my pink ruler (btw I know there is a lot of pink.
 Just to let you know, they are all mine ^_^   :-)

If you CAN comment, please tell what you think of my pic.
Ye-bay! (Ye-bay means bye in another language)


1 comment: