Translate my writing into your language!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Greetings readers ^_^ here is something useful for SPYING!

Hi everyone!
I have better news this time(last time I wasn't in a good mood, but now I AM!)
WHO LIKES SPYING? I DO! ^o^ Want to know  how to make invisible ink? It's Easy!
 
what u need:                                                                                
lemon 1/2                                                                                 
2 glass cups
cotton swabs
paper
lamp with 100 watt (important!)incandescent light bulb
milk
 
method:
1. Squeeze the juice from a lemon 1/2 into a small glass.
2. Dip a cotton swab into the juice. Use it to write any messagew on a piece of paper.
3. Let the message dry.
4. Now hold the paper close to (not touching) the light bulb.
5. See what happens.
6.Reapeat the process using milk instead of lemon for the ink.
 
TIP:
A light bulb MIGHT not be hot enough to reveal your invisible ink. You can also iron the paper using the LOWEST setting! Be sure to get help from an adult and turn of the steam function.
 
Hope you enjoed reading. ^_^ gonna be back with MORE spy info! next time I will tell you how to make special glasses that will let you see what is happening at the back of you...MWA HA HA!
please comment and tell me if u like spying AND if you DO...tell me you like science.
 

2 comments:

  1. I like spying and doing revenge on the people I hate that are also bad to me...that is when my spy skills come in handy..MWA HA HAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo spyingggg sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete