Translate my writing into your language!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My story: My greatest Experience (dream)

please read my story and rate it out of 10.... when you comment. ^_^ I garantee, that this story is interesting!

My Greatest Experience: (dream)

My greatest adventure started as a dream...zzzZZZ. At first everything was pitch black and the next thing you know, I am falling and falling until I landed on a big bouncy castle (it was like a big pillow! NOT a castle). As I opened my eyes, I then realized that I was at a circus, a random person (that looked like it was supposed to be my manager?)ordered me to drive a car and do a stunt while I jump over 20 cars. WHAT DA HECK???Still, I kinda had to do what I was told so I hoped into a mini car and started the car (somehow?) and drove fast (somehow Again?)I drove the car faster every meter until I was entering a ramp. When I slid on the ramp I was flying high and....(drum roll) I landed on the first car that i was suppose to jump over,( it was a pretty dumb jump). After that I bounced on the cars one by one until I reached the ramp on the other side, as I closed my eyes waiting for boos from the crowd...it turned out that they were cheering hard out for me like crazy idiots...well...that was awkward, another man came up to me and rewarded me 1st prize? oh well I accepted it and..AHHHHHHHH! I was dropping and dropping into the ground instead, but it turned out that it was on land and I could see the crystal clear sky. Well I wonder whats gonna happen next...wait, I just realized that I was standing inside a helicopter, the pilot that was driving(kinda looked like my manager in my other dream),ordered me (again) to jump out of the helicopter with a parachute. That sounded way more crazy for me than my other dream land. Oh my...I took a huge step into the air and literally fell down, down on land...WITHOUT A PARACHUTE! OH MY GOD! HOW DID I FORGET THAAAT! I kept falling and sinking in the air.(A long time past)I'm still FALLING! I couldn't see any land below me, well that's strange?'RING RING RING-A-DING'! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I sat up in my bed immediately and was shocked from the sound of my alarm clock.'What a night' I said softly. That would have to be the best adventure I have ever had! (in my dream)tee hee

4 comments: