Translate my writing into your language!

Monday, May 13, 2013

HI world! ME

Hi .....( as you know I am a girl!)
I just made this blog (as you know)
This blog will be about ME....some of my life/learning....and awesome stufff hehe..(I am 99.9% sure that you WILL be entertained! ^_^
PLEASE comment and ask me anything and wait....tell me what you like e.g FASHION! thats what I like ^_^ BTW...I have a shout out: "HI Anjali and Saniya!!! ^o^ (LOL)"
they are my old Bff's. Anyways, I am a huge fan of Hello Kitty! enough for this paragraph...my new BF is Jessica and Raksha. I've always wanted to have my own website or maybe blog and now I HAVE! ^o^ I feel so excited of what will happen in the future of my blog, like it could be famous or you kow, ALMOST ANYTHING!
Is this cute or WHAT!? and the fat  MOVING
 


(BTW, my fav colours are purple, blue, red, black and HOT Pink!
thank you for reading my 1st post ^_^

4 comments:

  1. I want to give a shout out to:
    Anjali, Saniya, Jessica, Raksha, Elizabeth (Lu)...

    Hi best FRIENDS, OLD & NEW! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi xixi thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete