Translate my writing into your language!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spanish Class 15/5/13

hi...I am at school right now typing this down, (because I am kinda bored)(but by the time you read this I would be at home)Today, was...ok. I feel kinda proud of my blog because there has quite a lot of viewers that has seen my blog. (but please comment) BTW...I want to say a 'Big Thank You!' to the people that has visited my blog.(keep watching my blog because the fun is gonna began!)It's about nearly 3pm right now.Yesterday was fun during Spanish class because we had a competition, we had to do an activity on a website. It was hard for Jessica and I to find a computer at first, then we decided to go to the school library and find computers. We found one! ^_^. prize info:1st and 2nd place you get a gold star. 3rd, 4th and 5th you get a silver star. At the end, it turned out that Jessica and I got...(drum roll) 1ST PLACE!!! OMG! it was cool. I loved my gold star!!!
This is an example of the gold star:

please comment and tell me if you like black MWA HA HA!(sorry)
over & OUT!



                                                                                
                                                                                                        source

3 comments:

  1. LOL and thanks for mentioning me in the comment! IKR!! I can't believe that we ended having gold star when we were one of the last ones to get a computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like black...I also love a GOLD star! *

    ReplyDelete