Translate my writing into your language!

Friday, May 24, 2013

My friday party tonight! (and stuff) 24/5/13

sup everyone! GUESS WHAT!?
I am going to have a family party tonight! (for fun and for no reason, my mum just said so...must be luck, hehe)
We are going to have PIZZA, Chips, spring rolls (maybe, not sure) my fav, SEAWEED SOUP! We are just going to have soo much FUN!
AND, OH YEAH there is an AND!(which means more to tell) I got a really good grade in my science assignment! I got the best mark which is an E! (that means I get a treat!) so...that's it really.
BTW...who likes creating stories? I DO! I think it's FUN. I'll soon publish another story on my blog for you to read just like my other story called:
My Greatest experience(dream).
soo...over and OUT!
(please comment and tell me if you like LPS and writing, LPS stands for littlest pet shop)


this is after what all of the above happaned :
My party is already over right now. I feel really full right now after my big eat HAHA LOL
After my big eat I did this thing called 'reading plus' online than I started typing this.

back to what I was talking about:
tonight....I am twisting around my chair right now, siting in front of my laptop...TYPING.
be back next time with some more news...BTW...YES THERE IS NO SCHOOL TOMMOROW!
hehe

2 comments:

  1. I have LPS! and I love writing!
    BTW sorry for the problem if u can't comment
    I didn't know.
    anyways...I LOVE WRITING it's my fav sub

    ReplyDelete