Translate my writing into your language!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello kitty

hi as you know I love Hello Kitty. I even have a folder of Hello Kitty stuff! (TIP:read my blog from bottom to top, then evrything will make sense (optional)k?)
Hello kitty is a Japanese Bobtail type of cat & that type is a special one. Most of the cats tails are long but a Japanese bobtail cat has a puffy little, pom-pom like tail. It looks just like a rabbits tail. CUTE!
I have always wanted to see one in real life and I finally HAVE! I saw it in my backyard! (why it was in my backyard: .....it FELL in my backyard when I said hi to it when it was climbing on the fence) LOL. Japanese bobtail cats are very intelligent. I didn't see its tail until it did some tricks?! Btw it was pretty cool seeing a cat do tricks...I didn't get a chance to take a photo though... -_- BUT that cat did not have a collar either? I bet it's wild ^_^
this is a picture of Hello Kitty...do you see its tiny tail at the back? isn't it cuute! anyways....laters

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE HELLO KITTY!
    from me teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew that hello kitty was a Japanese Bobtail!! OMG! I <3 hello kitty too. Love your blog bff!

    From your bff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me what you have is hello kitty and why?

      Delete
  3. Yea I never knew hello kitty was a Japanese Bobtail!!!!!!
    Anyways I like your hello kitty blog

    ReplyDelete