Translate my writing into your language!

Monday, June 17, 2013

HI EVERYONE OUT there somewhere?my day(new update)

Hello lads & gents ^_^ It is like...sunset at the moment. I'm siting on my leather black couch typing away with my laptop on my lap (get it laptop on my lap?). My grandma is making dinner at the moment in a shed while my parents and brother are out doing grocery shopping. My sister is here with me, watching me do all the typing(while dropping crumbs on my laptop!). BTW if you are wondering how old my sibs are then, my sis is 5 & my bro is 3! Yeah I know, I am the oldest out of my sibs -_-...I have chocolate with me hiding it from my sis mwa haha ^o^ EEeeeeww! (sorry my sis just did something.EEEeeew!) moving to another couch now.....ok, This week is going to be a busy week as I have lots of assignments due this week. This is like, about the only time I can do blogging right now, But I'll be able to blog during my blogging class. MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH I am munching my chocolate at the moment.........sorry my sis is trying to snatch the choc from mr....me I mean. ahh. wait...do you like this pic of my dead finger here
do you like it? I like the blood bit MWA HAHA
sorry that it is the other way round. I couldn't turn it to the right way '_'   :(l) <---what does this look like? If you can comment, tell me. Also comment and tell me how much you would rate my finger pic out of 10. ^_^ OMG it's like dark now no sun now, it is GONE! OOooo there is a moon 'HI MOON' (sorry) Guess what? I am still in my school uniform. Sometimes you are just TOO lazy to change.SOooo...wow dinner is like nearly ready and my parents & bro r not home yet. Tell the truth guys, are you enjoying my blog so far? I mean really. tell me if you can comment.wait...I can hear my parents car coming.LATERS gotta GO. ^_^


This happened after I typed gotta go:
I had dinner. JUST finished. so I can do an update of the other bit of this post.
My tummy is feeling full :( ...............BTW if you can't comment then here is my email:
xixi123.lin@hotmail.com or 123xixi.lin@gmail.com only email if you can't comment. (optional)
thank to those people who are reading my blog ^_^ please keep visiting my blog as there will be more exciting things for you to read.

This is a invisible drive thru prank (from youtube) It is really funny mostly the ending.
PLEASE watch it. 
 

2 comments:

  1. OK! AND COOL! Wow what a long post and lol sis is stealing your choc and i cant believe you are still in your school uniform! Lol ok bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome post! I'm enjoying your blog so much and the pic well I rate 8/10! ok is that fine well gotta sleep tatatata

    ReplyDelete