Translate my writing into your language!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

ART-TASTIC TIME! My paintings:

This is like my mini, 1st, art, online, exhibition ON my bloog. ^_^
BTW YOU can now comment! Because I changed the settings! ^o^

Painting 1#
: SHOES! I painted these lovely black shoes. (don't they look kinda real?)


Painting 2#
: MARBLES! This is the last painting that I painted 2 beauty marbles.
 Painting 3#
don't know if u can see this one properly because its kinda bright. This painting includes: a cup of wine, a pear and an onion. I just finished this one. BTW this one was on canvas. other ones: paper.


painting.....wait...this is not my painting. this is just my paint water that I'm using currently ^_^
see a paint brush? if u do well, it's mine!

please fell free to tell me what you think of my paintings and comment ^o^
BTW u might notice my tiny name on the bottom left hand corner on all my paintings. My fingers are freezing right now typing...as you know it is winter at my place. (shiver) the temperature right now is...12.8 c . I will soon post something about art and craft to keep you entertained at home or you could just keep visiting my blOg and stay on it for a long time to keep you entertained.
TIP: you might have read this b4 but still, (real tip) on the top of my blog (righ) you will see some headings saying 2013, June, May, and some other names. click on them to reveal more of my blog ^_^. If click on '2013' (which is DA best choice) It will reveal every single post and everyTHING on my blog for you to keep you very HAPPY (I hope :( ...)

Thank you for reading everything (hope I could reward you something) ^_^


6 comments:

  1. I rate all of them a 10 yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite one was is....(drum roll) PAINTING 2! the marbles! I rate it 10/10, the shoes 10/10 and the last one (painting 3) 9/10 why? because I dont really get the pic but I loved how you painted it. The paint water well still 10/10! Looks really cool! The ones that look so real are shoes and marbles. The one that look mostly real are... (drum roll) the SHOES!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the all of them,I rate it 10/10!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 them! LOVE the one on Canvas!
    I want to be your art assistence ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoaa. Your paintings are reaallyy good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be an artist already!!! jks but its sooooo pretty and cool!!!!! I want to hav it hehaheha hahaa lol

    ReplyDelete