Translate my writing into your language!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Bean Boozled Challenge

HEYO 

I got this mini box of bean boozled from my friend and we DID IT! XD 
(I will explain all rounds and opinions,)


This edition had the flavours: stinky socks or tutti-frutti, lawn clippings or line, rotten egg or buttered popcorn, toothpaste or berry blue, vomit or peach, booger or juicy pear, canned dog food or chocolate pudding, baby wipes or coconut 

All the beans in the opened box, no spinner or anything XD

So we decided we will bag them into a tissue paper and we will close our eyes or turn away and pick a random one :) 



 First round:
(the jelly bean I've picked will always be on the left, friend on the right)

So I either got dog food or chocolate, my friend either got stinky socks or tutti fruitti 
Turns out I got dog food and she got tutti fruitti ._. Dog food wasn't disgusting, but it tasted so weird in a gross way XD

Second round:
I either got lawn clippings or lime and she either got rotten egg or buttered popcorn.
OH MER GUD MY FRIEND GOT ROTTEN EGG AND IT WAS HORRIBLE I just smelled it and nearly vomited XD
I got lawn clippings, it was alright, it just had a grass scent XD

Third round:
I either got booger or juicy pear and my friend got the same one again HA
ANNND SHE GOT ROTTEN EGG AGAAAIN XD
I got booger ._. It was like having dirt in your mouth but was disgusting ERHRKFNUHRGI 

Fourth round:
I either got toothpaste or berry blue, and my friend either got booger or juicy pear 
AND OH MY GUD MY FRIEND GOT ANOTHER GOOOOD ONE SHE GOT JUICY PEAR XD
I got toothpaste but it wasn't bad, it was like mint.

Fifth round:
I either got stinky socks or tutti fruitti and my friend got what I got in the last round.
(faints from stinky socks jelly bean XD) no not really but it was like eating your stinky socks from P.e. AND MY FRIEND GOT ANOTHER GOOD ONE LIKE WHYYY SHE GOT BERRY BLUE O-O

Sixth round:
I either got vomit or peach and we THOUGHT she had baby wipes or coconut, until she grossed out from rotten egg XD *vomits* I got the vomit jelly bean .-.

LAST ROUND: ish
I either got baby wipes or coconut and my friend got what I got from the last round XD
Oh mer gud my baby wipes tasted like chemicals, like it didn't taste like food. My friend threw hers, apparently she smelt vomit o.o

In the end we tried every single jelly bean and THERE WAS ONLY ONE GOOD ONE FOR EACH like flavours. Obviously we both are good friends so when ever we got a good one we gave each other a half to try it out. except for berry blue and tutti fruitti.
But we never got to taste coconut, it was all baby wipes -_-.

Buttered popcorn only smelled like it but when I ate it, it just tasted sweat, thats it :/

CHOCOLATE PUDDING AND JUICY PEAR WAS SO NIIICEEEE then lime and peach XD.

Worst flavour from this pack is probs vomit. Apparently there is another flavour that is JUST TORTURE! My friend tasted it and it was Skunk spray o-o 

Do I recommend this? If you want to have a good laugh and a bit of fun or just want to smell each one XD 

Let me know your thoughts if you've tasted any of them or different flavours not in our pack.

BAIII

No comments:

Post a Comment