Translate my writing into your language!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Glitter Charm bottle collection

HEYO

This is my beautiful Glitter charm bottle collection, Its still growing :D I just got a recent colour of rose gold but its not in a bottle yet :/ 

Starting from the right, I have given them names of
Ruby, strawberry apple, cotton candy, orange, lemon, lime, grass, emerald, Sapphire, deep sea, cinderalla, Amethyst, Royal violet, Murasaki diamonds, fairytale magic,silver, snow, gold, and galaxy. 

(mind the slight coverage on the side) 

I got all my bottles from the dollar store and the glitter contained inside them; except for the white and black glitter. I got it in a 13 pack of glitter at a store called The Warehouse. I still have many other colours yet to be in bottles ^_^ 

If you do have any post suggestions of what you'd like to see more I have a voting poll on the right hand side or you could feel free to leave a comment below :D 

BAIIII

No comments:

Post a Comment