Translate my writing into your language!

Friday, January 29, 2016

Late? Early? Friendly Christmas present

HEYO

School recently just started for me :p yay...

My friend came back from overseas and GOT ME THIS :O 

It said merry christmas soooo.... 


On the left there it obviously is bean boozled 
(if you don't know what it is its a bunch of jelly beans with horrible flavours but they look like the ones with good flavours XD like a challenge heheheh)

Middle there, looks like a purple cupcake (I thought it was food at first XD) BUT its a purple, cupcake, scented CANDLE! 
Its so hot here (summer) and OH MWE GUD THE SCENT IS BEAUTIFUL ITS RELAXING XD. I don't light it though, I don't wanna burn my house down. I have a lot of paper for art soooo...

RIGHT SIDE IS A BEAUTIFUL CUTE NECKLACE :D I don't know if its a brand name or something but it says "Naughty" on the top packet .-. 
and a mini quote of "Explore the BEAUTY inside of you"
....followed by another on the bottom: "Beauty covers everything else...
      Show off how beautiful you are and make them realise it..." 

O_o XD ANYWAYS IT IS SIMPLY GORGEOUS Its like a mini light bulb shaped bottle with purple crystals and purple flowers :D Just like the ones I see on Pinterest XD

SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIEND WHO GAVE ME THIS: YOLO LILY 

Have a good day and enjoy school <3

No comments:

Post a Comment