Translate my writing into your language!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

STAPLER FREE STAPLER!!!?


HEYO

STAPLER FREE STAPLER!!! YEUUUP 
(I did not purchase this item it was given by a company 'not sponsored') 

I think this brand is PLUS because it's printed on the stapler as well as the packaging. Maybe its Paper Clinch IDK.
I'm not exactly sure where you could find this maybe at stationary shops, not sure.

ANYWAYS LETS GET ON WITH THIS AMAZING STAPLER FREEEE STAPLER 
This is the packaging (I opened it ._. then took a pic whoops XD) 
I'n not sure if it comes in different colours but I recieved green :D 


It is about 11cm wide and out of packaging it had a plastic wrapping and a piece of paper with instructions on how to use it. Its not like a stapler stapler, the top does not come off to place staplers like normal ones as this is stapler FREE stapler ;)




HOW DOES IT WORK? 

Here is a picture of how the paper looks like when taken out. Yes it does have a hole, its like the paper is like looped or hooked together on its self with the other paper as you can see.



This photo below shows how it looks behind. I stand corrected ^_^. 




What do I think of this stapler FREE stapler: 
It IS pretty cool, no need to buy extra staplers to stock up, you just buy this one thing and THATS it!

I tested the strength of it. It is pretty sturdy. 
Yes you can take it apart like a normal stapled paper. Instead of taking out the stapler and pricking yourself you just have to unloop the paper.

 I think that its also much safer for kids to use and you won't have any trouble to staple just a click and DONE! You don't have to worry about staplers that just don't seem to go through the paper.


Overall I am switching to use this :D I hope it would come in more colours like purple ;) 
I hope you like this too and my review :D 

Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments if you'd like to see more product reviews or questions. I also have a poll on the right hand side corner (might have to scroll up) you can vote for what you'd like to see more on my blog ^_^ 
BAIII

No comments:

Post a Comment