Translate my writing into your language!

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Last minute summer holiday Lunch

HEYO

This is the lunch I had on my mini last min summer holiday XD big mouth full there.
All images taken by me 

FIRST DISH UP seafood!? forgot whether its called coco or pipi :p 




This pizza is so weirdly shaped XD 



3 beautiful, scrumptious, delicious, homemade pizzas ready to be served :D


One of them is just ham and cheese and tomato sauce, pretty sure you can tell which one that is XD ,
The far end one on the below image had kumara and mushroom? potato and some kind of meat?  


THIS ONE IS MY FAVE! It had a sour cream and chives taste so YAY also chicken and CHEEEESE <3 


...again trying out new angles :3 


UP TOP


WOW WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE for a light fresh taste to accompany the pizza :D


OFFICIAL overview look of everything that was served, SO GOOD! 


My plate... with food.


LOOK AT IT! 


Going back to school now for me :D 

If ya wanna see pics from this holiday click on the links below :)

Part 1: Main day with most photos

Part 2: Trip back home

BAIIII

No comments:

Post a Comment