Translate my writing into your language!

Friday, January 22, 2016

Cute DIY rooom decor with jars and bottles

HEYO

Make cute room decor with recycled bottles and jars!!!? 


First up is a 'Jar of Stars' just paper stars filled up, looks really cute ;)


Use a bottle/jar to hold your pencils and pens! I added a little silver and gold bangle to the top to give it a nice BLING. Wanna know how decorated those cute pencils?! I made a post on it :http://chenxisawesomeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/diy-stationary-craft-marathon.html


Use a bottle to HOLD ALL YOUR BRACELETS :O you can just cover up the bottle with paint, or washi tape, any of your choice and THATS IT!



 This one is very elegant looking and easy! I had a really small Jar, and found a prefect full DANDELION! Just gently put that in, bottle it up and VOWLA cute desk item!



 Bottle with a cork! I just added ribbon and lace to decorate and fill up, bling with some gems on a bow and BAM.


And the Classic, Boat in a bottle ^_^ I bought this from a garage sale, and I think it looks really nice on my shelves :D If you'd like to see more bottle charm related stuff (ones with a cork top) I have made a post one it just click the link below :D



LAST IS ONE OF MY FAVES! GREAT way to recycle your finished perfume bottles or nail polish bottles. 
Clean the bottle and pop a flower :D (of course take the lid off. You can put real or fake, I put a fake one; and this rose is inspired from Alice in Wonderland, Queen of Hearts roses when the cards are trying to paint the white roses red. 


I LOVED ALL THESE mini crafts, gives a great accent of beauty on your shelves or on your desk :)

If you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment or vote on a voting poll on the right side of my blog :) (I'll be inactive for a few days as I'm going on a weekend holiday camp ^_^) 

BAIII

No comments:

Post a Comment