Translate my writing into your language!

Monday, January 18, 2016

DIY Bottle Charm collection


HEYO 

I'm gonna share with you my small bottle charm collection (and growing) 
Yes, I made all of these myself, one is pinterest inspired, and the rest I thought of myself ^_^ 


This bottle charm is filled with tea and gold sprinkles :D
I made this (not because bad a expired tea and yes its real tea inside) because in school for wearable arts someone had like a mad hatter, tea? kind of inspired dress and had some left over soooo why not!?




This bottle charm is filled with dandelions and a green bell to represent fairies.
(pinterest inspired) 



All the bottle charms below are Cinderella themed

(background: cinderella inspired glitter colours)

On the right is Cinderella's dress with a purple butterfly on the outside.
On the right, its kind of hard to see, but there are star dust (star shaped glitter) at the bottom and a string of clear beads to represent magic. Cinderella's glass slipper shown is usually in the bottle but since its hard to see I took it out.



This SUPER MINI bottle charm contains homemade salt crystals. This came to mind because I had a science project where I had to grow salt crystals and I thought it'd be SO COOL if they were in a miniature bottle.



'Beach Adventures in a bottle'
Simply filled with pretty shells and a miniature key and letter. Gold glitter to give a magical effect.




As you can see, a seahorse pet in a bottle XD 
Sand at the bottom, shells surrounding seahorse and that mini muscle shell contains a pearl.
It is also filled up with clear glue to give the water effect.

I got the sea horse figure from what I have here a shop in Kelly Teltons where all our beautiful fish is displaced. 



The very first pencil shavings bottle up into a bottle charm XD
I thought of this only because the pencil shavings looked so neat and clean :). 



A bottle vase? MINI flowers in a bottle? XD I didn't make this into a bottle charm 1) they were real flowers and died XD r.i.p 2) how am I gonna make it into a necklace I don't have those rings and chains they show on pinterest XD welp this was a very pretty one in my opinion. 

I thought of this when I was having a walk around the neighbourhood and found these pretty flowers by the side walk.



Hope you admired these cute bottle charms; as this is only the beginning to my collection, I would be making more, maybe when I reach 20 bottle charms I would make a second update :D 

Enjoy your day :D or night.. whatever the time of day it is for you ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment